1. Cryogenic engines are used in
(a) rockets and spacecrafts
(b) atomic reactors
(c) defrost refrigerators
(d) doing research connected with superconductivity.
2. What is the source of electrical energy in an artifcial satellite ?
(a) Solar cells
(b) Mini nuclear reactor
3. The fastest super computer of the world is
(a) Param Yuva II
(c) IBM Road runner
4. Which one of the following organisations is not related to science and technology ?
5. The name of the ICBM developed by India with
a strike range of more than 2000 km is
6. ‘Satish Dhawan Space Centre’ is located in
7. HAL is related to manufacturing of
(a) Telecommunication equipments
(c) Space missiles
(d) War missiles
8. Which one of the following countries is credited with the establishment of Uranium City ?
9. The committees set up by GOI have identifed 5 new sites for Nuclear parks. Of these five, which site has been alloted to AREVA of France ?
(b) Mithi virdi
10. Computer virus is a
(c) IC 7344
(d) Software programme
Join Our WhasApp Group For Upcoming Jobs and Daily GK for Entrance Exams, APSC,UPSC and Other Assam Govt. Exam
Join Now Here –