1. Animals who lives in herds are?
2. An unexpected piece of good fortune is?
3. An emolument over and above fixed income or salary is?
4. The doctor known as an eye-specialist is?
5. The practice of pretending to have feelings that one does not really have is?
6. To run away with a lover is?
7. A system of government controlled by persons of high intellectual ability is?
8. Young one of horse is?
9. One who does not follow the usual rules of social life is called ___________?
10. One who walks on ropes is called ______.
11. Having a tendency to break the law to do socially unacceptable things is?
12. One who criticizes popular beliefs which he/she thinks is a mistake or unwise is?
13. Practice of employing spies in war is?
14. A broad road bordered with trees is?
15. Detaining and confining someone is?