1. Of the following who was not the leader of the Extremists?
(a) Lokamanya Tilak
(b) Aurobindo Ghose
(c) Lala Lajpat Rai
2. Satyagraha Sabha was formed by Gandhi at
3. Gandhi called for an all India Hartal (strike) to protest against Rowlatt Act on 6th April ______.
4. At Jallianwaia Bagh meeting ______ ordered the troops to open fire.
5. The enquiry Committee on Jallianwaia Bagh incident was headed by
6. Dyer was ______ by the Government of Britain.
(a) sentenced for life
(b) sentenced to death
(c) rewarded with honour
(d) relieved of his service
7. Khilafat Movement was organised by
(b) Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
(c) Ali Brothers
(d) Agha Khan
8. Khilafat Movement was organised to protest against the injustice done to
9. The Special Congress Session held in 1920 at Calcutta was presided over by
(b) LaIa Lajpat Rai
(c) Bose(d) Gandhi
10. Of the following who did not oppose the Non-cooperation resolution?
(a) C R Das
(b) Madan Mohan Malaviya
(c) Mrs Besant