1. Which of the following is a dance drama?
2. Ustad Amjad Ali Khan belongs to
3. The panchatantra was written during the
(a) Later Vedic period
(b) Mughal period
(c) Maurya period
(d) Post Gupta period
4. The chenchus tribes found in the state
(b) Andhra Pradesh
(c) Uttar Pradesh
5. Which music instrument belongs to Hari Prasad Chaurasia?
6. Bindadin Maharaj is a maestro of which of the following classical dance forms?
7. Katputli, the string puppetry belongs to
(c) Madhya Pradesh
8. The three faiths of Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism were carved in
(a) Ellora caves
(b) Elephanta caves
(c) Ajanta caves
(d) Barabar hills
9. Which of the following is known as ‘Seven Pagodas’?
(a) Mahabalipuram temple
(b) Karle caves
(d) Elephanta caves
10. The image of Nataraja (the lord of dance) is a superb masterpiece of the period of