1. Who is the highest wicket taker in the world in one day cricket?
(a) Kapil Dev
(b) Muthia Muralitharan
(c) Wasim Akram
(d) Anil Kumble
2. The Olympic Museum was opened at which of the following places?
3. With which sport the term’ Caddie’ is associated?
4.India frst won the Olympic Hockey gold at
(b) Los Angeles
5. Champion Trophy is associated with
6. The famous player ‘Ronaldo’ is associated withwhich of the following games?
(a) Table Tennis
7. Which country won the Cricket World Cup in 2011?
8. Rangaswami Cup is associated with
9. ‘Grand Slam’ is associated with the game of
(a) Lawn Tennis
10. First youth Olympic games was held in
(c) North Korea