1.Jnanpith Award is given for which field?
2. Kabir Puraskar is related to which field?
(b) Cultural development
(c) Promotion of communal harmony
(d) Hindi literature
3. Highest award given to civilian in India is
(a) Bharat Ratna
(b) Padma Vibhushan
(c) Sharam Award
(d) Padma Bhushan
4. Sports coaches receive which of the following awards?
(a) Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award
(b) Dronacharya Award
(c) Arjuna Award
(d) None of these
5. In which year National Film Awards were initiated?
6. Which of the following is different from the others?
(a) Kirti Chakra
(b) Ashok Chakra
(c) Vir Chakra
(d) Shaurya Chakra
7. Vyas Samman is awarded annually by
(a) Azim Premji Foundation
(b) Times Group
(c) KK Birla Foundation
(d) Ministry of Culture
8. Vishwakarma Rashtriya Puraskar is given by which ministry?
(a) Ministry of Culture
(b) Ministry of Labour
(c) Ministry of Minority
(d) Ministry of Rural Development
9. Which state gives the Nandi Award?
(d) Andhra Pradesh
10.The Sastra Ramanujan prize is related to
(a) Young Physicians
(b) Young Mathematician