421. When your turn on the computer, the boot routine will perform this test
A.) disk drive test
B.) power-on self-test
C.) RAM test
D.) memory test
422. Softcopy is the intangible output, so then what is hardcopy?
A.) The physical parts of the computer
B.) The printed parts of the computer
C.) The printed output
D.) The physical output devices
423. The main function of the ALU is to
A.) perform arithmetic and logical operations
B.) store data and information for future use
C.) control computer output, such as printing
D.) monitor all computer activities
424. What menu is selected to print?
425. An operating system that can do multitasking means that
A.) the operating system can divide up work between several CPUs
B.) multiple people can use the computer concurrently
C.) several programs can be operated concurrently
D.) All of the above
426. The term ‘user interface’ refers to
A.) how the operating system responds to user commands
B.) what the user sees on the screen and how they can interact with it
C.) the means by which the user interacts with the peripheral devices on the computer
D.) the monitor that is available for the computer
427. To move to the beginning of a line ‘ of text, press the ……… key.
A.) Page Up
428. The background of any Word document
A.) is always white colour
B.) is always the same for the entire document
C.) can have any colour you choose
D.) Both ‘2’ and ‘3’
429. The contents of……… are lost when the computer turns off.
430. The ……… becomes different shapes depending on the task you are performing.
A.) active tab
B.) insertion point
C.) mouse pointer
431. Which of the following statement is not correct regarding SPAMs?
A.) Spam can be used to spread viruses malicious software’s
B.) Spam can be used to do identity theft
C.) Spam cannot be used to spread viruses
D.) CAPTCHA is a method to reduce Spam’s on a website
432. Do you know that SEO engineers ensure that your website comes on the top in list of search engine? Expand SEO
A.) Search engine optimization
B.) Search engine officials
C.) Search engine optimizers
D.) Search engine officers
433. A _______ is not a form of biometrics.
A.) Retina Scan
B.) Iris Recognition
C.) Face recognition
D.) All are form of biometrics
434. Which of the following is not correct about dead keys in a computer?
A.) These are a special kind of keys
B.) These attach a specific diacritic to a base letter.
C.) The dead key doesn’t generate a character itself.
D.) All are correct.
435. ______ is the mechanical or electronic conversion of scanned images of handwritten, typewritten or printed text into machine-enclosed text.