391. RFID is the wireless non contact use of radio-frequency electromagnetic fields to transfer data, for the purpose of automatically identifying and tracking tags attached to objects Expand RFID.
A.) Radio Featured Identification
B.) Radiation Frequency Identification
C.) Radio Frequency Identification
D.) Rational Frequency Identification
392. Who provides IP address in India?
A.) Internet Service Providers(ISP’s)
B.) Indian Registry for Internet Names and Numbers (IRINN)
C.) Controller General of Patents Designs and Trademarks (CGPDTM)
D.) National Internet Exchange of India(NIXI)
393. Spear, Clone, Whaling are the techniques of _____
B.) Virus Spreading
394. CGI is the application of computer to create images in art, printed media, games, films etc. Expand CGI.
A.) Computer-Generated Imagery
B.) Computer-Gateway Interface
C.) Computer-Gateway Imagery
D.) Computer-Generated Interface
395. Expand CAN in reference with networks.
A.) Campus Area Networks
B.) Corridor Area Networks
C.) College Area Networks
D.) Country Area Networks
396. Which of the following statement is not correct regarding SPAMs?
A.) Spam can be used to spread viruses malicious software’s
B.) Spam can be used to do identity theft
C.) Spam cannot be used to spread viruses
D.) CAPTCHA is a method to reduce Spam’s on a website
397. Expand HTML.
A.) Hyper Text Markup Language
B.) Hyper Text Marking Language
C.) Hyper Text Managing Language
D.) Hyper Text Merging Language
398. Do you know that SEO engineers ensure that your website comes on the top in list of search engine? Expand SEO
A.) Search engine officers
B.) Search engine optimization
C.) Search engine optimizers
D.) Search engine officers
399. A _______ is not a form of biometrics.
A.) Retina Scan
B.) Iris Recognition
C.) Palm Print
D.) All are form of biometrics
400. Which of the following is not correct about dead keys in a computer?
A.) These are a special kind of keys
B.) These attach a specific diacritic to a base letter.
C.) The dead key doesn’t generate a character itself.
D.) All are correct.
401. ISP stands for
A.) Internet Service Protocol
B.) Internet Service Provider
C.) Internal Service Provider
D.) Internet Surfing Provider
402. ______ is the mechanical or electronic conversion of scanned images of handwritten, typewritten or printed text into machine-enclosed text.
403. Which of the following statement is wrong?
A.) Interpreter is better than complier for debugging
B.) Interpreter take less time than complier in execution
C.) Interpreter executes the program line by line
D.) Complier scans the entire program before translation
404. A(n)_____ is a set of programs designed to manage the resources of a computer, including starting the computer, managing programs, managing memory, and coordinating tasks between input and output devices.
A.) application suite
B.) operating system (OS)
D.) input/output system
405. In Power Point, the Header & Footer button can be found on the Insert tab in what group?
A.) Illustrations group
B.) Object group
C.) Text group
D.) Tables group