331. A concentric circle on a disk is called a________
332. What is the name given to the standard set of rules that two computers use to communicate with each other?
A.) Access control
333. Which part of the computer helps in storing information?
A.) Disk drive
334. ____________ is data that has been organized or presented in a meaningful fashion.
335. DOS stands for____________
A.) Direct Operation System
B.) Disk Operation Software
C.) Disk Operation System
D.) Direct Operation Software
336. DSL is an example of a(n) ____________ connection.
337. Memory which forgets every thing when you switch off the power is known as__________
338. Information travels between components on the motherboard through
A.) Flash memory
339. URL stands for
A.) Universal Research List
B.) Universal Resource List
C.) Uniform Resource Locator
D.) Uniform Research Locator
340. A goal of data mining includes which of the following?
A.) To explain some observed events or conditions
B.) To confirm that the data exists
C.) To analyse the data for expected relationships
D.) To create a new data warehouse
341. Which of the following is NOT a goal of transaction processing system?
A.) To capture, process and store transactions
B.) To reduce manual efforts associated with processing business transactions
C.) To produce a variety of documents related to routine business activities
D.) To produce standard reports used for management decision making
342. A proxy server is used for which of the following?
A.) To provide security against unauthorised users
B.) To process client requests for web pages
C.) To process client requests for database access
D.) To provide TCP/IP
343. When data changes in multiple lists and all lists are not updated, this causes
A.) Data redundancy
B.) Information overload
C.) Data inconsistency
D.) Duplicated data
344. Granting an outside organisation access to internet web pages is often implemented using a(n)________.
345. The code that relational database management systems use to perform their database task is referred to as
C.) Sequel Server