466. A set of rules for telling the computer what operations to perform is called a —
A.) procedural language
C.) programming language
D.) command language
467. What is the overall term for creating, editing, formatting, storing, retrieving, and printing a text document?
A.) Word processing
B.) Spreadsheet design
C.) Web design
D.) Database management
468. Fourth-generation mobile technology provides enhanced capabilities allowing the transfer of both_____ data, including full-motion video, high-speed Internet access, and videoconferencing.
A.) video data and information
B.) voice and nonvoice
C.) music and video
D.) video and audio
469. _____ is a form of denial of service attack in which a hostile client repeatedly sends SYN packets to every port on the server using fake IP addresses.
A.) Cybergaming crime
B.) Syn flooding
C.) Memory shaving
D.) Software piracy
470. What feature adjusts the top and bottom margins so that the text is centered vertically on the printed page?
A.) Vertical justifying
B.) Vertical adjusting
C.) Dual centering
D.) Horizontal centering
471. Which of these is a point-and-draw device?
472. A detailed written description of the programming cycle and the program, along with the test results and a printout of the program is called
D.) spec sheets
473. The letter and number of the intersecting column and row is the
A.) cell location
B.) cell address
C.) cell position
D.) Cell contents
474. Housing all hardware, software, storage,and processing in one site called.
C.) centralized system
D.) a host computer
475. Which of the following method to save a presentation under a new file name?
A.) select the file menu and choose save as
B.) select the file menu and choose save
C.) the file will automatically be saved under the new name if you change the title
D.) when you close power point the file will automatically be saved
476. In MIME ,I stands for__________
477. Which multiplexing technique transmits analog signals?
B.) Synchronous TDM
C.) asynchronous TDM
D.) Both (2) and (3)
478. A single application that combines the measure features of several types of application called
A.) intergrated software
B.) a suite
C.) a combo package
479. The word processing task associated with changing the appearance of documents is______
480. To save an existing document with a different name_____
A.) retype the document and give it a different name
B.) use the save as command
C.) copy and paste the original document to a new document and then save
D.) use window explorer to copy the document to a different location and then rename it