1. The branch of botany under which fungi is studied :
2. Who of the following is known as the Father of Botany?
(c) Carolus Linnaeus
3. Which of the following is known as the Father of Indian Botany?
(a) Birbal Shahni
(b) K.C. Mehta
(c) William Roxburgh
(d) T. Sadashivam
4. Who is called the Father of Taxonomy?
(b) Carolus Linnaeus
5. The Indian Botanical Garden is located at :
6. The study of Annual Rings is called
7. The study of the internal structure of the plants is called
8. Who of the following is known as the Father of Biology?
9. Lichens are indicators of
(a) Air pollution
(b) Water pollution
(c) Soil pollution
(d) Radiation pollution
10. The biofertilizer used for the paddy crops is
(a) Blue-green algae
(b) Rhizobium species
(c) Fungal root fungal
(d) Azetobactor species
Join Our WhasApp Group For Upcoming Jobs and Daily GK for Entrance Exams, APSC,UPSC and Other Assam Govt. Exam
Join Now Here –