1. Haidang are the traditioanl folk songs of which tribe?
(D) Sonowal Kachari
2.The Brahmaputra river entering Bangladesh is known as
3. Farkhanthi is celebrated by which tribe ?
4. When was Assam Bhasa Unnati Sabha formed?
5. On the Charge for which of the folowing crime, was Kushal Konwar hanged during the Quit India Movement?
(A) Killing of a British Sergent
(B) Supply of Illegal Arms
(C) Derailment of a train at Barpather
(D) Organising mass meeting when it was banned
6. The Hayagriva Madhava Temple of Hajo is located in which hill?
(A) Agnigarh Hill
(B) Nilachal Hill
(C) Monikut Hill
(D) Mikir Hill
7. Which is the last capital of Ahom Kingdom?
8. The foundation of Nationalist Historiography in Assam was laid by
(A) S.K. Bhuyan
(B) Jogesh Chandra Dutta
(C) Tapan Roy Choudhury
(D) Dwarkanath Ganguly
9. In which district the “Sri Surya Pahar” is located
10. Which Puran was composed in the Assam
(A) Kalika Puran
(B) Varuna Puran
(C) Vamana Puran
(D) Saura Puran
11. Which one is the highest peak in Assam
(A) Nilachal Peak
(B) Laike Peak
(C) Patkai Peak
(D) Kanduli Peak
12. Which Chutia king established Sadiya as the third capital of Chutia Kingdom
13. Sati Sadhani was a queen of which dynasty/ kingdom
14. What is Singarigharutha?
(A) Marriage ritual of Ahoms
(B) Coronation ceremony of Ahom Kings
(C) Death rituals performeed to Ahom Kings
(D) None of the Above
15. Who translated the drama “Sakuntala” from Sanskrit to Assamese?
(A) Atmaram Sarma
(B) Lambora Bora
(C) Harogovindra Sharma
(D) Gunabhiram Barua