41. There was a plan holiday in India during
D. None of the above
42. What was set up in 1950 for conducting large-scale surveys to meet the data needs of the country for the estimation of the national income and related aggregates?
A. The Planning Commission
B. The National Sample Survey
C. The Bureau of Industrial Costs
D. The Central Statistical Organization
43. Which of the following is not correct in respect of the term disinvestment?
A. Reduction of public debt
B. A process of privatization
C. Release of large amounts of public resources locked up in non-strategic public sector enterprise
D. Revival of public sector enterprises
44. Which is the new tax regime proposed to be introduced in the country?
A. GST (Goods Services Tax)
B. VAT (Value Added Tax)
C. Agricultural Income Tax
D. Central Excise
45. The first systematic attempt of economic planning in India was made in the year
46. The minimum amount of calorie-based definition of poverty in India was accepted in them
A. Fourth Plan
B. Fifth Plan
C. Sixth Plan
D. Seventh Plan
47. Under decentralized planning, a planning committee is set up at which level?
D. Gaon Panchayat
48. Which is the largest plain of the world?
A. Siberian Plain
B. Indo-Gangatic Plain
C. The Prairies
D. The Steppe Land
49.How much percent of the Indian landmass is covered by the State of Assam?
50. Which of the following seas is without a coastline?
A. Black Sea
B. Mediterranean sea
C. Sargasso sea
D. Sea of Azov