41. Which of the following is the odd one that does not belong to the group of other three?
a) America Online
42. Which component of the DPT vaccine for children was changed in the last few years?
d) There has been no change in any of the components.
43. One of the most important macro-elements that must be added in large quantities to fields in order to maximize crop yields is
44. In 1887, a German scientist created the world’s first synthetic drug and the modern pharmaceutical industry was born. The first drug still in use is
a) acetylsalicylic acid
b) fatty acid
c) carbonic acid
d) clavulanic acid
45. The term Trade Related Investment Measures (TRIM) is related to
46. Which of the following is not a merchant banking company?
a) SBI Caps
c) Morgan Stanley
d) Merrill Lynch
47. The IC’s chip in computers is made up of
d) iron oxide
48. Which of the following is not a cause of inflation?
a) Rapid growth of costly imports
b) Slow growth in population
c) Slow growth of agricultural output
d) Slow growth output of individual
49. The ex-officio Chairman of the planning commission of India is
a) the Governor of Reserve Bank
b) the Finance Minister
c) The Price Minister
d) the President
50. ICCR stands for
a) Indian council for cultural relations
b) International Center for Criminal Rehabilitation
c) Indian Chamber for Commerce and Revenue
d) International Council for Cultural Relations