Note : The Answer to some of the questions might change now as Current Affairs GK changes over time.The solved APSC Question Paper 2007 is in below.
APSC Combined Competitive Examination (Prelims)
Year – 2007
Full Marks: 200
Time: 3 hours
1. 1836 CE was crucial in case of Assamese language and literature because
a) Assamese was reinstated as official language of Assam
b) Bengali was introduced as official language of Assam
c) First Assamese Novel was published
d) First Assamese Magazine was published from Calcutta
2. Which of the following planets crossed the face of the Sun (in transit) after 122 years?
3. When was the first five year Plan started in India?
a) 1949 – 50
b) 1950 – 51
c) 1951 – 52
d) 1952 – 53
4. Which of the following is the basis for determining National Income?
a) Total revenue of the state
b) Production of good and services
c) Net profit earned and expenditure incurred by the state
d) None of the above
5. Which state id the largest producer of Coal?
c) West Bengal
6. Name of the city which pays highest income tax
7. Give the full form of TQM
a) Total Quality Marketing
b) Total Quality Management
c) Total Quality Materials
d) Total Quality Manpower
8. The Currency of Switzerland
9. Where is the headquarters of INTERPOL?
10. Which of the following countries are referred to as the ‘Third World’?
a) Underdeveloped countries
b) Developed countries
c) Developing Countries
d) Non-aligned countries