1. Ashoka has been particularly Influenced by the Buddhist monk
2. During Kanishka’s reign, the centre of political activity shifted from Magadha to
(d) Purushapura (Peshawar)
3. Which of the following Sanskrit language?
4. Who had got the Konark Sun Temple constructed?
(c) Narasimha Deva II
(d) Rajendra Chola
5. Which one of the following sculptures invariably used green schist as the medium?
(a) Maurya sculptures
(b) Mathura sculptures
(c) Bharhut sculptures
(d) Gandhara sculptures
6. Who among the following is known for his work on medicine during the Gupta period?
7. In the context of ancient Indian society, which one of the following terms does not belong to the category of the other three?
8. Who wrote Mrichchhakatika (Clay Cart)?
9. After the partition of India, the largest number of Harappan towns and settlements have been found In
(d) Uttar Pradesh
10. The Indus Valley civilisation can be said to belong to the
(a) Paleolithic age
(b) Primitive age
(c) Neolithic age
(d) Bronze age