1. The Indus Civilisation is noted for its
(b) Scientific Advance
(c) Town Planning
(d) Military Organisation
2. Which of the following animals was not known to the people of Indus Valley
3. When Alexander invaded India, Taxila was ruled by
4. There are similarities between the seals found at Mohenjo-Daro and ______.
5. The Harappas had commercial relations with _____.
(d) Burma (Now, Myanmar)
6. Megasthanese was a Greek Ambassador sent to the court of ______.
(b) Chandragupta Maurya
7. Mudra Rakahasa was written by
8. Which of the following was the God of Animal during the later Vedic period?
9. The language which contributed to the spread of Buddhism was
10. Which of the following was the cause of the decline of Buddhism?
(a) Buddhism was founded by a prince
(b) Corruption crept into Buddhist monasteries
(c) Buddha and Mahavira were contemporaries
(d) Buddha preached non-violence