1. Which of the following Vedas deals with magic spells and witchcraft?
2. The later Vedic Age means the age of the compilation of
(d) All the above
3. The Vedic religion along with its Later (Vedic) developments is actually known as
(d) Vedic Dharma
4. The Vedic Aryans first settled in the region of
(a) Central India
(b) Gangetic Doab
(d) Kashmir and Punjab
5. Which of the following contains the famous Gayatrimantra?
(d) Aitareya Brahmana
6. The famous Gayatrimantra is addressed to
7. Two highest ,gods in the Vedic religion were
(a) Agni and Savitri
(b) Vishnu and Mitra
(c) Indra and Varuna
(d) Surya and Pushan
8. Division of the Vedic society into four classes is clearly mentioned in the
(b) Purusa-sukta of Rigveda
(d) Shatapatha Brahmana
9. This Vedic God was ‘a breaker of the forts’ and also a ‘war god’
10. The Harappan or Indus Valley Civilisation flourished during the ____ age.
Ans: (d) [/bg_collapse]