For women in their 20s, it’s a time for style, woman enters her 30s she should have a career and love experimentation, but when a certain number of things that represent her uniquely. As much as we are loving the trends that comes and go, there’s nothing better than a solid investment piece that will last through the years. Here are some of the tips below which will really make you look younger.
- Don’t skip breakfast – It will give you the energy you need to start your day and be more vibrant.
- Get enough rest – A well-rested person easily looks ten years younger than someone burning the candle at both ends.
- Laugh at jokes – Laughter will show you are still young at heart.
- Dance at parties – What better way to display your vibrancy than to get up and boogie at a party.
- Start the day with a cold splash of water – As shocking this can be to the system, a cold splash of water will invigorate you and get the blood pumping.
- Keep an eye on the plastic nosepieces of your glasses as they can start looking old and dirty before too long. It costs very little to replace them and keep your glasses looking fresh.
- Wear fine metal framed glasses. – These will give you a more modern, lighter and younger look. Avoid the heavyweight frames. Dispose of all chunky plastic framed eyewear. Heavy plastic frames are typical of old people. Change them to thin metal or go frameless and you will drop years instantly. Wear glasses with an upward lift. Glasses with frames that lift up in the outer corners will give the same appearance as a mini eyelift.
- Eat More Green – Eating green vegetables everyday can seriously make you keep healthy and makes you look younger.
These are just few small tips 🙂 but are really effective. Try it once and see its amazing results. If you like this article and is informative to you then do share your views by your comments below, i am eager to here it from you. 😎
by Admin of JobsAssam.Com